More transparent food supply: can tech save us?
This Nordic Talks will address the following questions:
- Why is transparency so important to food safety?
- When it comes to consumer faith in the food supply, what comes first: transparency or trust? And how do you establish them?
- What kind of solutions are out there when it comes to tracing food as it moves from producer to consumer? What are their benefits and where do they fall short?
- Aside from relying completely on technology to keep our food safe, what are some important principles that we need to keep in mind when producing, transporting, selling and consuming food?
- What can consumers do to learn more about where their food comes from?
Event date: 19 May 2021
Consulate General of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden + Shanghai International Cultural Association