There’s no sustainability without transparency
This Nordic Talk will address the following questions:
- What are consumers demanding from sustainable food?
- Where are the biggest environmental impacts along the food supply chain? What about social impacts?
- What does transparency around socially and environmentally sustainable sourcing look like in the food industry? What works? What doesn’t?
- Global or local? If food supply chains are so complex, why don’t we just go back to eating locally and get to know the farmers that feed us?
- What can I as a consumer do to become more familiar with the environmental and social impacts of the foods that I eat?
Event date: 19 May 2021
Consulate General of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden + Shanghai International Cultural Association