Sustainable Textile Industry: Create & Circulate for the Future
Sustainability is no longer a “nice to have” but a “need to have”. Climate change is impacting lives and livelihoods to a point that is impossible to ignore. Governments, academia and consumers are increasingly demanding action directly - by imposing targets – or indirectly, by raising awareness and changing the habits of consumers.
The fashion and textile industry at large, a sector with one of the largest carbon and water footprints, is having to rethink and transform its operations to adapt to the competitive landscape of tomorrow.
In this webinar, our discussion will focus on:
1) How do companies deliver measurable reductions in sustainable textile across the value chain?
2) How can we effectively scale up initiatives that are water-efficient, reduce chemical discharge and protect the environment?
3) Will sustainability concerns spell the end of ‘fast fashion’?
4) How companies can leverage climate action to engage consumers?
5) How do the new business models of the zero-carbon economy and circularity set to evolve and grow?
Event date: 13 October, Wednesday 2021, 10:00 – 11:30 (DK-time) / 11:00 – 12:30 (TR-time)